Sunday, September 2, 2007

Layla Brooke

Layla Brooke
Born August 31, 2007
6 lbs. 3 oz. 19 in.







Our little baby is here!! It's so fun and exciting! SOOOOOOOO glad not to be pregnant anymore and to finally have little precious girl with us!! I went into labor on Friday, right at my doc's appointment (after a tough week of bedrest). He sent us right up to the hospital after being told I was at a 6! I have much more to write, but now have my hands full. I'll be back on when I get a chance!




2 comments:

Orometua said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Get some rest if you can let yourself, and let your husband know how proud I am of him.

"Infancy is the perpetual Messiah, which comes into the arms of men, and pleads with them to return to paradise."

--Ralph Waldo Emerson, Nature

I love you,
Dad

Linzi said...

Congratulations on the new baby! She is so adorable. If you need anything at all, remember I live only a few doors away.