Friday, September 14, 2007

Here's our first family picture, in the hospital.

Lookin at our cute little babe

Mommy and Layla

My little girl

My mom sent us some pictures that were on her camera. There are some really cute ones from the hospital, I think. I'm so glad we're out of there though! I loved the help and everything, but nothing beats your home. Although I'd be a lot happier if our home was located back in WA. Oh well. Tanner has started school now and I'm pretty sure he likes it so far. Which is really good. He only has one class on Friday, so he'll be home pretty soon. I guess he wants to go shooting with Luke. That sounds pretty fun, especially since we haven't done anything "fun" or on our own since she was born. You know what I mean... I think our little Layla is VERY fun, but it's just not the same when you're staying home all day every day. Only two more weeks and she can be out and about with us! And I can go back to church again!! I feel so inactive! I was on bedrest before she was born, and now that she's here, it's more waiting. That's okay though, I want her to be super healthy before all those germies get her! So anyway, Tanner is most likely going shooting and I'll be staying home with cutie pie.

Yesterday Tanner let me get out of the house all by myself. It was so weird!! I went to the bank, deposited some checks, and then went to this clothing store to see if I could get a few new shirts. I found myself worrying SO much about what Layla was doing back at home. I kept imagining Tanner stressed out to the max, rocking her and singing her, walking up and down the stairs trying to console her. I kept texting Tanner asking if things were still okay. Each time I'd get a reassuring "Yes, We're fine!" It was weird too, because once I got home and saw that she was completely content in Tanners arms I got a little sad. I almost wanted her to miss me, to cry when I left. That sounds so psycho I know... but still. I then started to think about how if I were to die, she'd never miss me or remember me! Horrible thought I know... but my mind was wandering big time. Tanner reassured me that he'd talk to her everyday about me, which was nice to hear. Anyway, I've got a hungry baby shouting at me. (well not actually SHOUTING, but kinda) :)

No comments: