Sunday, September 9, 2007

On our own!

Grandma, Mommy, and Baby!
My cute little bundle :)

Silly Face


Well, my mom is gone. She left this evening, but unfortunately won't be back in Seattle until early tomorrow morning, due to flight problems. That's no fun. I'm excited for this week though, because there'll be more visitors! Colleen, Leah, and Taytum! Tanner starts school this Wednesday and I'm really excited for him. Even though he'll be taking a bunch of classes that he isn't looking forward to, like Math... soon enough he'll be taking construction based courses that I KNOW he'll enjoy. He's going to get a new part time job soon too. I am NOT looking forward to that, but I know it's necessary.

The weather is starting to cool down quite a bit! At night, I'm actually getting cold. Even though everyone says that Rexburg winters are deadly, I'm kinda looking forward to the cold. I've had enough of the heat! I like being able to go on walks in the evening, instead of 9:30 at night. I like being able wear comfy socks and sweats to bed and not sweat all night. Oops! Baby needs me! See ya!

No comments: