Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Doing Okay!

She looks so cute with a binkie! She only uses it for those dreadful car rides. It works wonders!

Sleepy girl, trying to wake up!

I got her to smile!! How cute is that face?

These pictures were taken on my camera phone, hense the blur. Thank goodness that they invented those though! Layla has so many cute moments that would be missed if it weren't for the convenience of picture phones.

She had her 2 week appointment today and I took her all by myself! I was very proud of her and myself, for doing so well! She's such a brave girl. They stripped her down to her onesie, weighed her, and measured her. Checked her mouth, eyes and ears. Even her diaper (which thankfully was clean!). She now weighs 6lbs. 1oz. which is very good!! She has grown an inch in length too! I love my baby so much!

Tanner's Aunt Darla sent a present with Colleen for Layla. It's the cutest little outfit ever! And it actually fits! I was so excited that she can actually wear a dress! So she's in it at the moment and I'll have to take a picture before she pukes on it or something. Actually she's only spit up twice since she's been born and as gross as it sounds, she likes to swallow most of it. It always grosses me out and I tell her not to, but she likes it! Okay well that's enough for now. bye!

No comments: