Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Will they EVER fit??

How cute! Look at those big lips!
Nice hair-do! Gotta love the bedhead.
She's taking after her Mommy :)

Layla's hair is lightening up quite a bit. When she was first born, it was closer to black! I wonder if it'll get as blonde like her parents' hair did. That'd be super cute. I love it after giving her a bath, it poofs out everywhere! The cutest thing. And whenever she eats, her hair gets a little crazy on one side :) You can see where her hair is falling out now too. She's got a bit of receeding hairline, but that's okay. It's weird, because you can also see where it's growing back in.
Okay, so I'm back into most of my normal clothes, but there's still those dang skinny jeans that wont seem to fit! I mean, I can squeeze my buns into them, but they pinch me in all the wrong places! It's much harder than I thought to lose those last 10 lbs. I guess I'll need to start sacrificing those precious cookies and ice cream splurges... it's worth it right?? I just wish that I could get a bit more motivated. Well, I'm going home in about 4 weeks. That'll give me some time to really focus on cramming into those jeans. Well... it's a short post today. Baby is hungry!










No comments: