Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baby Face






Sorry, some of these are kinda blurry. We tried to have a mini photo shoot today, but she doesn't like the camera. She always studies it intently when I hold it up to her. So I'll try to get her to smile with the camera away, and then pull it close real fast. But it never seems to work. Oh well, she's cute with any expression.
She's been REALLY gassy lately too. I know if she were older, all this talk would probably embarass her, but as for now she could probably care less. She grunts and groans all the time, with the occasional red face and flexed limbs. I feel bad!! I always want to do so much more than what I'm doing. I know it'll pass though... literally. The nurse said that part of it could be due to my diet, which made me even MORE bummed, knowing now that it could partially be my fault. Although I don't eat much chocolate at all, or any carbonated beverages. I guess it could be the dairy... but I LOVE dairy. OH well, anything for my baby. Rice milk it is. :)

No comments: