Thursday, September 6, 2007

Glow Worm

Our Little Glow Worm

Here she is, with her glowing pad under her onesie. It's for the jaundice and she doesn't seem to hate it too much, so that's good.

Here's what the whole deal looks like. It's called a BilliBlanket, but it doesn't look like any blanket I've ever seen.

Here's Grandma Cindy (my mom) holding Miss Layla all zonked out after lunch. :)

We were given this Billi Blanket contraption yesterday, after checking her jaundice levels. I REALLY hope that it clears up soon, because it's quite a pain lugging this thing around with her. She's starting to eat even MORE now, so that should help flush it out of her system too.

I got more sleep last night (thanks to my Mom and Tanner) than I have since she's been born. Almost 6 hours!! Crazy huh? Well I am SUPER appreciative. Who knew that sleep would become such a precious thing once a baby comes. Well I've gotta run, baby is calling. Later!

No comments: