Saturday, October 18, 2008

Random Goodness

She's always SO excited when I come to get her from her nap. In this picture, she had just popped her little head up from lying down and saw me sitting in her room. Surprise!

The Layla Guitar

The Layla Guitar gets upset when the music stops.

We love baths in this house!

And we love cheesecake!! Our good friends Spencer and Paige brought this beauty over for dessert one night. Spencer bakes amazing cheesecakes. this one here is Peanut Butter with chocolate chips! YUM!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok, I normally don't like cheesecake, but anything peanut butter is good for me! That looks delicious!

- said...

what the cake! that looks sooooo delicious! you'll have to get the recipe from spencer and post it!

Brittany said...

YUM! That cheesecake looks great!

Greg and Michelle said...

My mouth is watering! That looks so yummy!
I love the "Layla Guitar!" It looks like something Greg would do.