Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cold Day!

She just loves her coat, can't you tell??

She's checking out the neighbor's Halloween decor... 
Brave girl! Those black things belong to a giant spider! Layla always growls at it. To show it who's boss.
Some neighbor friends were popping up behind their windows, making faces at us. Layla didn't know what to think.

Here's our view of the temple (zoomed in)

And our front door! Not too festive, I know... but all of our neighbors have tons of elaborate decorations that I figured I didn't need to go all out this year. 

The sun setting on our little townhouse.

Back inside warming up. This is what I get, for trying to take a picture of us when it's close to bedtime. I think this was the only one where her head is facing the camera :)

Me and my hard working guy. He was working on his resume all day and I've gotta say, it looks quite nice now. Can you tell that we're both exausted?? Layla has been teething again and we have been losing sleep right along with her. (I think Tanner said he's opting for the couch tonight)


3 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE your house! How fun!

Greg and Michelle said...

How fun! You guys are such a cute couple!

meng said...

I have friends that live by you. Do you know the smiths, Melissa and Eric. The picture of you and Layla yawning is so cute! I love it! We really need to get these girls together to play! call me!