Sunday, October 26, 2008

Garbage Bag

Aren't I a great parent?? I give my child a garbage bag to play with. She's always so excited when I pull out a new clean bag and place it in the trash can, so I decided to see if that excitement would last if I gave her one of her own. 
(I was with her the whole time she played with it. No suffocating occured.)

Here, she's thinking practically and tried to use it as a head rest.


"Uh oh" 
(I think she just knew that she doesn't normally get to play with a bag, so she kept pausing, looking at me, and saying "uh oh")

Another new development. She LOVES her belly button. What a weirdo.


And here is her new scrunchie face that she makes ALL the time!

So cute!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Briella went through the "bellybutton stage" too lol. My email address is paigiekins@gmail.com if you want to send those pics. Oh and I will get that hat made for you this next week! (I'm guessing you want a 6-12 month size?)

Greg and Michelle said...

Deagan has discovered his belly button too! He always has his shirt up and he plays with it. Weird. I hope you guys are doing well! Did you get my message last week? I would LOVE to get together soon!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love that big pumpkin pic. at the top, and letting your kids play with plastic bags sounds fun! Layla is super cute and your picture taking skills are amazing!