Thursday, October 30, 2008

Excited for Halloween!

First, here is the game that I made for Layla's preschool playgroup Halloween party! Bowling for Ghosts. Does it look fun? Well it is. Tanner and I played tonight, testing it out, and I think the kids will really like it! 



WARNING: This next picture may freak some people out, but it was too weird not to capture. I was cleaning Layla's playroom out last night and out of the corner of my eye I saw something move. (side note: I really REALLY dislike spiders and am ALWAYS overreacting when I find one). I jumped and nearly hit my head on the lower ceiling, but then started laughing, because I noticed that the little spider had crawled into Layla's dollhouse pool! Upon further inspection I see that he has a friend! Really weird, but kinda funny. So anyway, I decided that they were on a spider date and decided that because it is almost Halloween, they needed to create a Haunted House for Layla. (Don't worry, Tanner got those suckers out of there! And I vacuumed EVERYTHING in that room the next morning.)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the game! you rock! ... that's funny about the spiders...what a good hubby you have!

Jared & Taytum said...

Hey Jess, you are so creative. oh and yeah i finally made a blog so you can look at it if you want. Anyway i am excited to see you guys we will be back next week!

Greg and Michelle said...

Scary! I hate hate hate spiders! Thank goodness for spider killing husbands!