Saturday, October 18, 2008

McDonalds (just to play)

The other day, we decided to head over to McDonalds to play. It was cold outside, so it seemed like the perfect alternative to the park. So much fun.

I know this is really blurry, but do you see the resemblance between the two faces?? :)
Chubby cheeks, big eyes, the teeth. I love it!

She thought she discovered the best toy... a climbing wall.

I'm so proud of my Layla, making new friends, standing by a huge owl and NOT being scared. (side note: her mother is absolutely terrified of owls, don't ask)

All in all, it was a fun outing!

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

We might have to go do this when it starts to get cold. Deagan LOVES LOVES LOVES to be outside, and I don't know how I am going to entertain him inside ALL the time! Great idea!