Friday, October 10, 2008

New Bows and a Bum (not that kind)

Polka dots are taking over! Seriously, I've gotten more requests for polka dots than anything else lately! I love the bright colors and I've gotta say that the satin ribbon is my favorite.

And here is my little bum/punk rocker. I couldn't decide which suited her best here. Okay, explanation time... NO, this is not how I dress my baby, or style her hair. But this IS how she looks sometimes in the morning. We came downstairs this morning and it was quite chilly, so I grabbed the nearest sweater and socks and this is the end result!

So stylish in the mornings. And I did you all a favor by not posting a picture of me. (by the way, that's a banana she's scarfing down)



1 comment:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I love Layla's face in that last picture. It is classic.