Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Funny Faces

Here are some recent Layla faces that I love. This first one is from this morning. She woke up extra early, but wasn't lacking in energy or spunk!


Okay, this isn't much of a face, I just thought it was cute. It kinda captures her fear of heights. She was standing on the kitchen island and got nervous when I let go of her. I like her sweater too by the way.


This is her "I'm getting into trouble, but I don't care!" Attitude face.


A curious, partially scrunched face. 


Glee!!

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

Ha Ha! I love it! The last picture of her just makes me smile!

Kayla said...

Little Miss Layla, I just have to say thank you! I am working on a very stressful homework assignment, and I needed a break before my head popped off, so I decided to see if your mommy posted anything new on here, and lucky me found your smiling face and goofy faces!! Thanks for taking away my stress for a little bit! I needed this!