Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Fun Visit!

Tanner's sister Leah and her little guy Isaiah came and stayed with a for a few days. It was so nice to see them. Layla was especially excited to have a cousin to play with. Tanner's cousin and my good friend Taytum just had her first little boy on Tuesday and Leah decided to come out and stay with us, so she could visit Taytum and the baby too! Ike is such a cute guy. He was always making us laugh. I think the best thing is that he actually pronounces "Layla" as "Rita"! So he was always running around asking, "Where's Rita??" or "Hi, Rita!" SO funny! 
Here they are in their matching carseats.

Tanner took some pictures while Leah and I ran into the store. I guess he came up with the idea of starting a clapping contest! Here's Layla (Rita) really going at it!

"Cheese!" That's what he'd say the minute he'd see the camera!

And here's the newest little bundle of cute! Baby Cash!

I was so excited to be able to hold him! It's so funny how when I'm at home with Layla, I still think she's a baby and then I hold a newborn! She is HUGE compared to him!  It really made me miss having a tiny baby.

He is so precious. Taytum and Jared are going to be the BEST parents ever! 

No comments: