Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Teefies!

Layla has teeth!
It was weird, because it was totally out of the blue. She has her two bottom front teeth... well they aren't completely in just yet, but poking through quite a bit! On Monday, we were playing and she decided it'd be fun to start biting me. Once she did, I realized it actually hurt this time! I looked and sure enough... A Tooth! She probably thought I was a crazy lady, because I scooped her up and shouted "Yay Layla! A tooth!!" over and over. I took her into the kitched to get a better look, but she wouldn't really let me get near. That wiggly tounge kept guard very well.
Then, the next morning (tue.) I tried to check her tooth again and what do I find?! Another tooth! Crazy girl. It's weird, because lately I've been talking to a few of my friends/family and most people have mentioned to me that I will DEFINITELY know when she's really teething and that it WON'T be fun. She couldn't really seem to care less! I'm sure it'll get worse as more teeth start to poke through, but for now I'm very grateful. I've been trying to snap a picture, but like I said, she hates having her mouth messed with and will wiggle away every time. Oh well. My baby sure is growing up!

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

How exciting!! I am glad that she wasn't too grumpy before her teeth came in!! What an exciting milestone!

Megan Marie said...

that's so funny! She's got quite the personality! SHe wouldn't even do the whole teething thing the way the other kids do it! You've got a little rebel on your hands! haha

- said...

she is so cute I cant get over it! love the cheerleading outfit! Berkley is getting more teeth lately (4 at once) and shes definatly more whinny (if thats a word) she wasn't too bad with the first ones and I remeber they took forever to come all the way through!