Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!
We had a fun day. Ate some candy for breakfast, went to church, made some yummy taters, and went to the Stuarts' for a delicious ham dinner. Layla even got a surprise package from her Aunt Kayla! Thanks so much, we love you and can't wait to see you soon. We'll be moving back home to Washington in about two weeks from now. When we first decided to leave for the summer, I was REALLY excited. I've been missing family a lot and feel bad that Layla isn't around them as she's growing. But now that the time has come, I'm starting feel a bit torn. I really do love Rexburg. Not so much for the weather, or even the surroundings, but the people make this place so special! I hope that we can keep in touch with everyone, at least through blogs. We'll be back in the fall, but who knows where we'll be living. University Village is an awesome place that will be greatly missed.
"Cheese!" (you can see her little teeth!)
This is a little toy that I forgot Layla had. It's a stuffed bunny head and arms attatched to a mini blankie. Sounds bizarre I know... but I thought it was appropriate for Easter.
up close
A new BIG shiny bow... and lion! She really loves her Easter lion, especially the crinkly mane. (just a side note: I think Layla has really pretty lips. Very feminine)
"Just playing next to my Daddy. I like to make lots of sounds these days and one of them is, "Dah da da da". Dad gets excited because he thinks I'm saying his name. I've got him fooled!"


3 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Did you make that big bow she is wearing? So cute!

Greg and Michelle said...

She is so precious! What a beautiful little girl you have! Seeing Layla makes me want a little girl so bad!! I had a dream the other night that I had twin girls! What fun that would be. I hope that things are going well with packing and everything else that goes along with moving. We will be home this Saturday, so we have to at least say hey to eachother before you guys take off. It is sad that we just keep missing eachother, but just know that you are a wonderful person!

Laura said...

Jessica, tell me when to come over and I'll come and help you with the google thing AND the digi scrapbooking. Just tell me when :) And I think you have gorgeous eyes. After talking to you that first time that's what I went and told Stuart. My eyes look like they're almost white they're so pale. I'm probably albino.