Monday, March 3, 2008

A Package From Nonna!

A Bumbo!
With a tray!
And a new toy!
"Gimmie!"
Put them together... endless fun!

m v cccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxjcjjjjjjjjjjjjv i knmnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnbmm jmmm (That was Layla saying "Thank You Nonna, I love you!")
Layla loves the laptop, but we don't let her get to close to it, because she'd probably spit up all over it or something. But today I let her smack it a couple times to get her to type something. She was REALLY excited! :)


4 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Dang! This kid gets more packages!lol! How fun...for both of you!

Laura said...

I love how her outfit matches the bumbo and the stripey doughnutty toy thingy... She's beautiful.

Greg and Michelle said...

When I saw her typing it made me laugh because I can so see her doing it because Deagan is always trying to touch the laptop too. But I am the same way about being hesistant about him getting too close because of the spit up issue. She looks so excited in her bumbo! Her smile just show it!

Megan Marie said...

She looks so happy! What a darling girl! Thanks for your message on my blog, you are toooo kind.