Monday, March 31, 2008

Crawling Practice

She's getting closer and closer to taking off these days. She'll get up on all fours and just rock back and forth, but eventually just plop back down. In this picture she was trying to push off of the couch. Smart girl.
What to crawl for... Fishy or Dad's foot? (of course she was more interested in the foot :)
Just looking cute
"Hey, let me help you up Mr. Lion."
Sweet little face

Just hanging out with my favorite guy.
Getting ready for church!
"Look at what my parents do to me!"



3 comments:

Laura said...

Yesterday when we were both standing to be released I kept looking over at you so I could wave to you but you never looked over. I was thinking about it so hard and could see it in my head that I almost burst out laughing for some reason. It's probably best that I never caught eye contact with you. We'd both probably be very embarrassed right now.
I want to hang out with you before we leave. Invite me over some time! I'll show you how to digitally scrapbook and all that fun stuff.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

The Office Season 1 is still waiting at our house to be borrowed. I thought I heard it whisper to me that the Stevesons were coming over to steal it from me soon. Could this prove to be prophetic, or am I just possessed? :)

Laura said...

No problem. When I first learned out to change the colour thing I forgot pretty quickly too.

Here's how:
ctrl + u.
turn down the saturation to make selected parts black and white.
OR hit the drop down and pick a colour you want to be gone and drop the saturation.

Once you have it all black and whited (?) you can turn the saturation up a wee bit to give the colour a bit of pop.

I'm going to visit Sarah Jackson today, I can stop by your place if you need a little refresher course?