Saturday, March 15, 2008

Laundry Bum

Yeah, I'm a mean Mom. What?! She was a bit wet from all the slobber... thought the gentle cycle would work! :) (I think she looks like she's going, "Raaawwr" with that little clawed hand!)
I kept trying to get her to look at me, but that metal thingy in the back was WAY too facinating.
Naked Baby Escape! I was changing her diaper and realized I didn't have anymore wipes. I ran to the next room to grab some and come back to find my baby trying to make her getaway! She loves being naked. Look at those chunky rolls!
What a cute girl, love her eyes. I always tell her she has such sparkly eyes.
She loves playing with silly Dad! One of her favorite things to do is to pat her little hands all over his face, so cute!


1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Maybe when we get back, Layla could give me a hand with my laundry.:) She seems to have shown quite the interest for homemaking skills at such a young age! What a beautiful little girl you have! I hope you guys are doing well, and good luck with everything! When we get back, we want to have you guys over for dinner before you guys leave, so don't leave until we get there!