Monday, August 27, 2007

Waiting is Hard

Okay, I know that it could be weeks until this baby gets here, but I REALLY hope that by being 4-5 cm dilated now, it'll be sooner than later! I am really uncomfortable now and still having little, minor contractions, plus all the pressure from the baby on my pelvis! Sheesh! I'm REALLY REALLY hoping that by Friday, when I go in to get checked, they'll tell me that I've progressed to a 6. Then they can admit me and break my water and all that fun stuff, YAY! But I fear that I may be a bit bitter if they tell me that nothing has changed. Especially because when we first got to the hospital and found out that it WAS indeed labor, all the nurses said that they would not stop my contractions at 35 weeks. Well they were WRONG! So we got our hopes up, thinking that our baby was developed exactly as she should be and was coming NOW... or should I say then. I feel, once again that she will NEVER get here. I know I'm just talking crazy talk, but seriously. Anyway, I'll write some more later, maybe if I have something more important to say.

No comments: