Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pregnancy Blues


Oh Me Oh My... I feel like I've been pregnant my whole life! Whoever says that pregnancy is the best, most beautiful time in a woman's life is off their rocker! Seriously... I've got enough fat stored to keep me nourished through the next ice age, my ankles have finally disappeared, my face could pretty much pass as sandpaper (due to the lovely bumpies that aren't quite zits, but COVER my skin), and my stomach/tumor that is growing daily STILL! When will it end!?!

Okay so I KNOW when it'll end... when the baby is done cooking. But holy moly, 9 months?!! Seriously now. I don't think that's very fair. Well I suppose with great sacrifice comes great reward. All I have to say is this baby better be the cutest thing I've ever seen with money clutched in her hands and diamonds coming out of her ears when she gets here! Actually, I really am over reacting... there are SOME nice things about being pregnant. Like feeling your little alien dance and twirll around and how when you eat a big meal, it's OKAY if your stomach sticks out afterwards because it already does! I also like how you can get away with stuff that normally would get you dirty looks. Like just "forgetting" to do the chores, or taking 3 naps a day! When could you ever get away with that before??

Enough random babbling, I should probably start filling in the REAL details of my pregnancy and ME for that matter. I am 21 and have been pregnant since Jan. Which means, that this baby will be here in about 34 days! (I'm not obsessively counting or anything :) My husband and I had been trying for about 3-4 months, so we were blessed to have it happen so quickly. We are having a girl, or at least that's what two ultrasound techs have told us. Tanner still believes that they could be wrong or it could miraculously change by the time she's born. He's nuts. I knew it was a girl way before we went in. He's getting more and more excited that she's a she all the time, so that's encouraging. We moved to little ol' Rexburg about 2 months ago from beautiful Washington state. I miss it terribly, but we've adjusted fairly well by now. Tanner works for a construction company that builds houses (million dollar ones!) and I sit on my bum at home, eating cookies, and waiting for this little babe to pop out. What a life. Here are a few pics of us and my pregnant self.

First Comes LOVE, then comes MARRIAGE...



Then comes BABY in the baby stroller (who uses carriages these days)



Bathroom photo of my ever expanding belly, at 33 weeks.

No comments: