Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Baby Ethan!

Our newest nephew! Little Ethan Gwynn Steveson, born the 27th of July (I just now got some decent pics.. finally!) He's so cute!! Makes me want my baby even more!
Steveson face for sure! Looks just like his older brother Isaac!
Big sis Emma takin a peak!

What a stud

This will be the closest cousin for our baby. Hopefully they'll have some fun together. The Steveson family will soon have 10 grandkids! Here's the order, from oldest to youngest

Bayley

Sadie

Maxwell

Angelina

Isaac

Emma

Ruby

Isaiah

Ethan

OUR BABY!

Most all of the kiddos live back home in WA (except for Ike), so they wont be able to see our little girl until I go home to visit in Oct. Hopefully that trip works out, because I have a lot of people to show her off to! I miss my family!

I've had an eating spree today. Just thought I might add. I've eaten much more than usual for ONE day. Cereal and oatmeal for breakfast, 3 cookies, 4 hard candies (butterscotch) yum!, a corn dog (don't normally like those), 3 otter pops, a hamburger patty, wheat thins, an apple, grapes, and lots of milk and water. It's only 2:05! Oh well, I keep telling myself that it's okay because I haven't hit the 20lb gain mark just yet. Oh, but I'm getting closer and closer!!

No comments: