Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Good Ol' Days

Zoolights Dec. 05'


It's funny, because I seem to forget that I used to look good. Not just good for not doing my hair today, or good for being 17lbs. pregnant, or even cute in that maternity dress good. I mean the skinny, long shiny hair, clear skin kinda good. The sad thing is, is that I thought I looked horrible even then! Stupid me. That was almost two years ago, and even though this isn't the best picture, it captures the time that I miss... sometimes. Still lived at home, had a part time job at a car dealership, went on dates almost every night! Look how cute Tanner is too. He was only 21! (He's only 23 now, but that seems weird to me for some reason)



I can get back to that body right?? Okay well I know I'm fooling myself, but I at least know that I can lose the weight. My tummy may never look or feel the same, but I WILL TRY MY HARDEST!!!



OH cute, I just found a baby pic of ME! (Yeah, this post does seem a bit selfish today.... sorry)




Baby Jessica

(This is a pic of a pic, so I DO have a big glare on my forehead)

No comments: