Wednesday, June 3, 2009

75%

How I got so lucky? I'm not really sure...

But it looks as though we're getting another little GIRL!

Okay, many of you may be asking how I found out so soon (I'm only 15 weeks along), ESPECIALLY because we live in Rexburg (Where they make you wait until you're at least 21 weeks). Well, I'm just really lucky!

I had an appointment to have an ultrasound done for something else and my tech was SUPER nice and let me take a peak at the baby. Surprisingly, she also asked if I wanted to check out the goods (she may have used different phrasing). I hesitantly said yes, feeling a little sad that Tanner wasn't with me, but also SO excited that she was doing this for me. She held the wand thingy over the baby and the baby instantly posed in perfect form. I could see for myself that there weren't any attachments. She said that with 75% certainty, it's a GIRL! So......

It could still be a boy. Which I would absolutely love too. I actually have been guessing boy this whole time and Tanner was the one to go for the girl. So, I guess we'll get a better look in a month. But really, I think she's right! I would LOVE for Layla to have a sister! And there are so many bow techniques that I hadn't learned when Layla was still willing to wear them!! :)

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

wooo hoooo! That's exciting!

The Bedke Fam said...

i love the 75%. lol. how fun for layla to have a lil sister to play with. i guess there is always that 25% it could be a boy... :)

i hope everything is going well your direction