Monday, June 22, 2009

The new sprinkler!

Our neighbors exchanged their pool for a sprinkler. I guess it had a leak in it, but we're a little relieved because the pool took up a lot of space in our front yard. Anyway, the kiddies love the sprinkler just as much. Tanner took Layla out front to play, while I picked up and this is what I saw, while looking out the window.


She found a "pretty" and had to check herself out, looking into the bumper of Tanner's truck.


Layla was "jumping" over the sprinkler and Tanner thought he'd give it a go too. I just thought this picture looked crazy. Tanner's legs just falling out of the sky. Layla said, "NO! stop."


Then she kindly watered some of her rock collection. They were a bit dirty.


And then took a break with me. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love all these pictures! Makes me want to go outside and enjoy the sunshine instead of sitting here playing on the computer. :)