Friday, June 5, 2009

Crafty Mood

Lately, I've been in such a crafty, need to make something, mood. It's been nice, but I feel bad for my family, because of all the scraps of stuff lying around. Here is a scrap pillow I made for Layla. I had a little bit of fabric leftover from Brittyn's Blankie and I didn't want to waste it.


The back


Layla was watching me take pictures... which you've probably already noticed, by her foot and piggy in the above pictures. She felt a little left out, so she grabbed her pillow and straightened it up, sat in front of it and said, "Mommy, cheese!"


I found a few BIG flowers at the craft store yesterday and thought I'd turn them into lovely hair accessories! Like?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, you are so creative! I love the pillow and the hair accessories! Layla is so beautiful!