Monday, June 29, 2009

More fun!

While my mom was here, she offered to watch Layla overnight, so Tanner and I could go do something fun. We had such a great time hanging out, just the two of us. We ended up staying at a hotel nearby and swam a bunch. We decided to wake up early and grab Layla from home, so she could finally experience a swimming pool.

(She pretty much wanted out the whole time)

Then we hit the splash park on Sat. for Layla's Nursery activity. She pretty much hates the splash park too, but is slowly warming up to it. I caught her touching the water a few times :)


Unsure...


Okay, one touch.


And then her favorite part. The "Fun horsies". That's what she calls them and asks for them all day long. The odd thing about Layla is that she'll get so excited for them and then each time she gets on she'll have the most BLANK look on her face. I've taken her on myself before and asked her, "Are you having fun??" And she'll say, in a very monotone voice, "Waywa fun" ("Waywa" is how she says her name) She cracks me up.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love her blank stare. How interesting...I wonder if Spence does the same thing...He stares blankly even though we do things he "likes." We sure miss you. Good luck with potty training. I think that is a huge challenge in being a parent, but well worth it...hopefully.