Friday, June 12, 2009

I won!!





I won a contest that one of my favorite blogs (Make it and Love it) was offering, to win a Gift Certificate for one of Brittany's amazing cakes! I'm so excited!! I really needed something like this, because I've been starting to really feel the effects of being pregnant with a toddler and what a mood lifter!! I'm thinking maybe have a cake made for Layla's 2nd Birthday? Or maybe a baby shower? I guess I could just make one for me for absolutely no reason! How fun!!
Here are some of her amazing cakes on her site. You should go check them out!





3 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

i totally saw this contest the other day and was wishing i was in rexburg to sign up. then i noticed you won this afternoon. i got all excited cuz it was someone i knew. lol. congrats girl!!

- said...

how cool! i love winning stuff and I love make it and love it i look on there alot to get ideas-

Greg and Michelle said...

That is so fun that you won that! I actually saw that on that blog one day and thought it would be so cool to win that but being 2000 miles away might make it hard. That is really exciting! Good luck deciding how you will use this prize! I really love that make it and love it blog too! It is so cute!