Sunday, May 31, 2009

I LOVE pictures!

Here are some more pictures from our trip to WA. I just LOVE taking pictures of my Layla girl, so I'm sorry if you get tired of looking at only her. I will put a picture of myself (particularly my belly) soon, as I have been receiving many requests to see it. Really though, just imagine me... now a bit chubbier with a roll in the middle. There ya go!
  
Swimming in Nonna's pool. I love how light her hair gets in the sun!


Scanning Grandma's backyard for something fun.


Swinging is her favorite obsession


Looking at stuff on the swing set


Trapped inside the playhouse!! She really did shut herself in. She started knocking on the door saying, "Mommy! Help!!" 


I love my in-law's fence in the front yard. Layla always goes to it, because she thinks she might find a way to escape.


They live in Edgewood, which I think is such a beautiful town. Lots of green and quite a bit of color right now with all the flowers in bloom. I like how the sign says Dead End as Layla has reached the rocks along the fence.


"Mommy, out peeze."


I thought it was so cute how the sun gave Layla a bright earring!


The end :)

5 comments:

Nicole said...

You take such great pictures! I can't believe how much hair she has!

Greg and Michelle said...

She is so beautiful!! I love how long her hair is! I am glad you guys had fun!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Hey Friends! It looks like you had a blast in Washington! I'm sorry I forgot your Birthday! Thanks for the text I was texting you back and then something happend and it is saved as a draft...anyway...I hope you are enjoying the summer and not getting too hot! Layla's hair has seemed to grow three inches since we last visited. Let us know when you are going to be in UT! We sure miss you guys

meng said...

so cute! i love those pictures!

Eric and Heidi-Evalyn Kowallis said...

Jessica-
What a cute blog! Did you take those pictures? They are amazing. You could sell them as calendar pictures!

My blog is heidianderickowallis.blogspot.com
Thanks for asking!

love Heidi