Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa Baby

"What am I wearing??"


"My new trick.. blowing bubbles!"
"woah, that's close mom!"
We're having so much fun getting ready for Christmas! Although we still need Tanner here with us. Layla is pretty much oblivious to all the festivities, but it's cute when she does recognize things. She loves the Christmas trees (my mom has two), but will only stay entertained by them for about a minute. She really likes it when I sing Christmas Carols to her, but no one else does (becaues of my singing voice) so I have to do that with no one else around. And hopefully she likes cookies, because I keep eating a bunch of them! :)

3 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

How cute is she! I love the Santa outfit! I love all the pictures. She looks like she is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys again. I am sure by then she will seem even bigger to me! I hope you are doing so good! Miss ya lots!
Michelle

Megan Marie said...

Love it! I hope that you are having a blast with your family. Tanner looks super sad every time I see him and I'm sure he's counting the minutes until he gets to be with you again. We all miss you around here!

Linzi said...

We sure do miss seeing you around. Your baby is so cute! I love the outfit. It's fun dressing up baby girls huh.