Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Toy!

One of the BEST pictures of her so far... on my new camera!
She stayed in this thing for about a half an hour, completely entertained!
So cute!
My brother Paul got Layla this bouncy play thing for Christmas and I finally put it together today! It took a while, finding all the pieces and figuring out where they all went, but it seems to have been worth it! She really likes it. I got a new camera too! I don't really know how to use it yet, I mean with all the settings and such, but it's really nice! It's a Olympus Stylus 820 8.0 all weather megapixel (whatever that means)
Christmas has been really fun for us here, although I am starting to miss having more privacy. I have NO idea how we'll bring all our stuff back home!! Oh well... that probably just means one of my family members will have to make the treacherous journey to Rexburg to deliver it! Well, I hope everyone has had a great time this holiday season!! Oh... and Emily, I was so sad to hear that you were sick Christmas Eve! I really wanted to see you and your family!! Hopefully we'll see ya sooner than later!

No comments: