Monday, December 17, 2007

Funny Faces!

Smiley
Smooches
Happy Baby!
This is her signature funny face :) I love it!
It looks like she's sucking her tummy in, so her pants fit!

She holds her head up great now!
Layla looks SO much like Tanner in this picture to me. I don't know why exactly...


A little drool drop (she slobbers ALL THE TIME now)

YAY! Tanner is here! I am SOOOOOOOO glad to have him here with us! He is unfortunately working the whole time he's up here... well I guess it a blessing that we'll be able to make more money, but I miss him! Anyway, Only 8 days until Christmas!! I wrapped a lot of presents today for Tanner and Layla and it really got me excited. I know that Layla wont remember any of the festivities, but it's still so fun to have her here with us this year! She's really the best present of them all!

Layla is nearing 4 months now, where did the time go?! She is almost rolling over. She rolls onto her side, gets nervous, then flops back. It's funny. I made her laugh histarically for the first time a couple days ago! It was great! All I did was look WAY up at the ceiling, then look down at her really fast. That did the trick and she was busting up! Although her laugh really isn't a "hahaha" or "hehehe" it's more like "Haaaaaaaaaa". I wish you could hear it.

She began to fight sleep off like crazy a couple of weeks ago, but she is improving rapidly. I have our night time routine going strong. Bathtime, songtime, nursing, then sleep! She does much better with that structure. I lay her down and within about 5 mins or less, she's out! I'm going to try to get her into her room once we get home. We'll see how that goes. Well, I hope everyone is having fun getting ready for Christmas! Love ya!


1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

I love all her faces! Deagan is drooling like crazy now too. Maybe teeth are on their way? Don't you just love the way little babies laugh!? Kind of the same thing happened with me to get Deagan ro laugh, except I wasn't trying to make him laugh. He was laying down next to me and I was looking in the opposite direction at something and then I looked back at him and he cracked up. I almost cried. I am so happy for you that tanner is there! It is never easy being away from our hubbies. you guys are the best, and we are so excited to see you guys again! I hope you have a great Christmas!