Monday, December 3, 2007

Paul and Layla

Getting to know eachother..."Do you like my cool jeans?"
"HEY! I'm not FAT, I'm pleasantly plump!" (my fav. picture! I just love her face!)
Right before she spit up all over his Value Village Christmas sweatshirt... too bad.

I love Layla! She is unfortunately getting to that age where she fights sleep at night like a soldier. It's tough, because it's the first time ever where I've had to let her cry it out a bit. No longer than 5 mins though. That's about as long as I can stand, but she is finally getting the hang of it and learning to fall asleep just beautifully. I think it helps to establish a night time routine too. I just hope it's not super hard once we go home... but it probably will be. I miss all my friends from Rexburg (not that I have too many) and especially my handsome, wonderful husband!

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

She is getting so big! She is 3 months old now right? What is her birthday again? Deagan turns 3 months this Sunday. I can't believe it. He is beginning to fight sleep at night too. It must be the age. How are things with your back? I hope you are doing great! This is a really random comment, sorry!

- said...

Tanner& Jessica-she is just so sweet! I can't wait to see her at Christmas. Hey Marissa was thinking about having a party the 22nd( sat before Christmas) with just the cousins our age and wanted me to ask you guys if you thought you would be ble to come if she decides to do it. let me know- take care- Emily