Thursday, December 27, 2007

More fun in the Toy!

Pure Innocence
She was talking to me, "OOOOOO!!".
"EEEEHHHH!"
This is fun!
My favorite!!
Well, now that Christmas is over I'm beginning to feel a bit glum. It's either that or the fact that I keep eating like it's Christmas and haven't been on a walk in ages. I need to get back into the swing of things, especially for Layla. She is starting to really get irritated with how crazy things have been and has decided to go on strike against falling asleep. Well, she eventually falls asleep, but it's usually around midnight. I think she has gotten so used to the late night hang out sessions that seem to happen with the holidays. Hopefully we'll get that worked out soon.
OH! And she has found her thumb! About two weeks ago, she switched from gnawing on her fist, to finally popping that thumb in her mouth. I know it's a bad habit, but it's so dang cute AND it helps soothe her to sleep. We may have to address this situation at a further date, but as for now... it works.
As for me and my health, tests are still being done and progress is slow. What's new. We have an appointment with my Neurosurgeon on January 4th. That appointment should be very productive, because we should have ALL the test results in front of us and be able to asess ALL of the issues in one visit. I should know exactly what needs to be done after that, which will be a HUGE relief.
Anywho... Tanner is doing well. Enjoying his time off. (I think he worked a grand total of one day while being up here :) I just love him and appreciate everything that he does for Layla and I. I couldn't ask for a better husband!

1 comment:

Greg and Michelle said...

Deagan got one of those jumper things too. He loves it! It is so nice to have because he always likes to stand up all the time, and I can't hold him ALL time. I hope that all goes with your appointments! I miss you, and am excited to see you guys again!