Monday, December 24, 2007

Funny!

Layla was trying to hide from the Doctor.
"Here he comes!!"
Mom's legs are like a jungle gym!
Hey hey hey!Santa is coming soon!!
Get my kisses ready!
All bundled up... and hating it.


Layla fast asleep, while she still slept with me. (she has now FINALLY graduated to her own crib)
Playing peek-a-boo with Mom!


Merry Christmas Eve!! I feel like I've been hibernating lately, unable to get out because of being sick. It's the pits. Especially when you know you have a bit more shopping to do! Hopefully I'll be able to get out today and pick up those last few things. I'm so excited that it's finally here, Christmas!! Today, we're having fondue with our friends, the Atherton's, here at my Mom's. Then we'll be going to the church later this evening to see all of Tanner's extended family, and see Santa :) Then we'll go up to the Steveson's and open pajamas! We'll wake up tomorrow at my Mom's, open presents, then drive right back up to the in-laws for more gift exchanging. (Thank goodness they're only 10 mins away). Then a big yummy dinner with both our families combined! Yay! I just hope I feel way better once it all starts!

Merry Christmas!


No comments: