Thursday, September 18, 2008

RSVP?

Hey, I've been thinking a lot about this Cookie Party and I've decided that it was a mistake to plan for Friday. That's when most husbands are finally home from work/school and ready to spend time with the fam. I'm not sure if many people will be able to come. Everything is still a GO, but I just wanted to check with my friends in the blogging world to get a better sense of how many can make it! I'm sorry for scheduling it at a bad time, but I'd still really like to see you! 

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm planning on coming, I need to check a couple of things first but it is the plan :)

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Hey I found your blog through Jen Stoll, she is my really great friend, and I used to Hang out with tanner sometimes when I went out with his cousin. I just think your family is adorable! by the way love your new town home! Its cute!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Ya you guys did! I remember meeting you there, and thinking you were gorgeous, Lucky Tanner! We are in Rexburg, We live right off of Pioneer rd in the Henderson Subdivision. Somehow where I went to college has turned into home!

blank said...

Hey Jessica, Just wondering... Has Taytum had her baby yet? I havent heard anything. And I figured you would know. Thanks...have fun at your cookie party