Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bows!


So, since I've been sick I've gotten back into the bow making business. Well I don't really have a business, but I just think it's a fun thing to do! Here's Layla wearing a big pink bow! She's such a great model!
 Here are all the bows I made today while Layla was napping.

The nice thing about these, is that if your baby doesn't have hair to attach the clippies to, you can always attach one of these to a headband! That'd look super cute as well!
(These are mini clippies that I thought would look cute on pig tails)

And a big, fluffy, white bow that would look great attached to a headband!

My favorite... pink polka dots! This one is attached to a regular hair clip.

This one is attached to an alligator clip (they both work great for Layla, but some people have a prefrence)




5 comments:

Kayla said...

You're amazing :) I love the bows!

Schows said...

Awesome job on the bows! They're darling! Layla is looking lovely in that cutest outfit, and your right, she does make a great bow model too! We need to get these girlies together!!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

I love those bows! So cute! i make them sometimes but they never turn out that cute! Kuddos to you!

Megan Marie said...

we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu (so I can get your email address) if you'd like an invite. Thanks!

Greg and Michelle said...

Super cute bows! I hope you are feeling better!