Thursday, September 11, 2008

Presents from Grandpa!

Here's her first reaction after waking up from a nap, note the hair. (No, Layla doesn't wear the same outfit every day. This was the same day as the previous post, I am just behind.
She's so excited!!

"Really? For me?!"

"And a musical shoe!?"
Layla is so silly... she loves the presents, but she REALLY loves the card. She carries it around with her everywhere. She'll sit down, pull it out and "read" it. So cute. 


Thank you so much Dad. Packages are so much fun, especially when we're so far away from everyone. Layla has definitely made out like a bandit from her Birthday, such a spoiled girl. I guess that's how it goes when she's the first grandchild (on my family's side :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the first picture how she's SO excited!

Greg and Michelle said...

I love the first picture too!! Seeing your baby so excited about something just melts my heart. (I mean your in a general way. It is fun to see your baby excited though! :)