Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall Flowers!

Unfortunately I cannot take any credit for these creative beauties. My friend Megan came up with this great idea and I pretty much am a copy cat. Mine don't look quite as professional as hers, but they're cute non the less! I've been talking to my Mom about them and I wanted her to see what all the fuss is about! I love em!
Here are a few... I tried to experiment with rhinestones in the center of one, but I prefer the cluster look.

An up-close view

And the back :)

add a leaf

And try them on! 

And this is one that Megan made for us! I love it!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

SO cute! I love those flowers! We need to get together and have another flower night! Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you because Nix was having a BAD day.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, they are adorable! So cute!

- said...

those are so cute! where do you get your clips- probably Sallyes huh. they just dont have those type of clips here. but those flowers are so cute. and also your gonna have to show me step by step how you make the double bow ones in the post below. I cant figure it out! When are guys coming home next?