Friday, September 12, 2008

Cookie Exchange!!



 Okay... I'm attempting to throw a Cookie Exchange Party at my house next Friday, the 19th from 5-7pm! I think it'd be fun to get girls together (kids are more than welcome) and share your favorite cookie recipe. I haven't been able to catch up with everyone yet, since moving back to Rexburg, so I think this will be a great opportunity to reconnect! Here's the drill: Everyone makes 2 dozen of your favorite cookie (or however many come out of a batch) and once everyone arrives, we'll put them all out so we can all share! Each person should be able to take a few of each home as well! Feel free to bring a favorite game too, if you want.


I really hope you can make it, but if you can't that's okay. And I don't want you to feel obligated to make a bunch of cookies, I'd just love to see you! 

DIRECTIONS
(I'm sorry, I realized how dumb it was to post my directions online and so now you must message me if you're interested and then I'll let you know how to get here! Hope to see you Friday!)


4 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

wow you posted this as i was reading! cool.

Nicole said...

Can I come?

Greg and Michelle said...

I will be there!! I am so excited!!

- said...

oh I wanna come. although I have a curse, I cant make cookies. except no-bakes. If it was 13 hours away!