Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Layla... this time, for real!


Peek-A-Boo! Peeking around the corner to see her suprise! (I love her face on this picture, even though it's blurry!)

"What's that!?"

Balloons!

And a new toy! This is her serious Cowgirl look ;)

She doesn't really love to be ON it yet, because she doesn't know how to get off!

But she LOVES to push the button that makes music!

and Boogies!! (she really was dancing in this picture)

"Dat!"

Here's a random picture of a wall with some pictures I've arranged... I'm not sure if I like it yet.
Mommy made cupcakes for breakfast!
At first, she could care less...
Then she spots it!
"Okay... now what??" 
"Ohhhh yes, I remember now!"
"I eat it!"
"Are you sure you should be giving me this for breakfast??" (I know, bad parenting, but I was too excited! I learned my lesson though, because now she won't go down for a nap!)
"Oooh"
She kept smashing it into her face, like so...
Yum Yum

I tried offering her a spoon once the cupcake turned to mush...
and she kinda used it! 
Layla is getting so big! I can't believe that she's been with us for a whole year! She definitely adds so much love to our family. I couldn't imagine "us" without her. 

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

What a darling! I would love to make you some flower clips. I have all the stuff for the flowers but I don't have any clips left. If you bought a pack (12 for $3) then I would make you 12 flowers for free and attach them. I just like to make them and give them away, not sell them. I miss you!

Greg and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Layla!!! It is so crazy that a year has already come and gone!

Megan Marie said...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing%3F.out%3Djpg%26size%3Dl%26tid%3D123246&imgrefurl=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing%3Fid%3D123246&h=300&w=300&sz=14&hl=en&start=1&um=1&usg=__sN2mQZzGhZyERNgosjWBNwYPLVE=&tbnid=p8Eqyw2seNz5eM:&tbnh=116&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhair%2Bclips%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den-us%26sa%3DN

ok I know that's a long url but if you copy and paste it you can see the type of hair clips that I'm talking about. I've gotten them at walgreens but I'm sure they have them pretty much anywhere.

Greg and Michelle said...

Hey so for some reason the number that I have for you says that your phone number is out of service. What is your phone number again?

- said...

Happy Birthday Layla! I really like your guys new place! how fun. I hope the "berg" is treating you well. Are the snow shacks still open? get blackberry with cream if they are. if not dont worry about it. Do you guys get together with Chris and callie alot? Im gonna be home for nov & Dec so let me know if your making any trips back west!

Lacey said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Layla! I love the pictures, they're so stinking funny! I have to tell you, I love the way you arranged those pictures, they're so cute!