Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just More Cuteness

It's a really hot day today! Layla and I went outside to play this morning, but it was too hot! We should put water in the pool and swim!
Here's Layla getting mad at the sun in her eyes.
Found some grapes!
She loves playing with the "play fruit" for the playhouse. We find it scattered around everywhere.
She didn't like getting her knees on the prickly grass.
Peek-a-Boo!
I was chasing her around a rocking chair... she was LOVING it! I lover her scrunched up happy face!
Say Cheese!
Pretty pout... I thought Bree's headband was cute on her!
Not the sun again!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Isn't today the hottest day EVER?! I can't stand it. I usually lie outside tanning on days like this. I only lasted 15 minutes this time! Super hot!!

chrisncallie said...

When are you coming back here? I miss you little bugars :)

Leah said...

I like your photos. Oh and wish I was there to eat your yummy cupcakes! Miss you guys a ton! love ya!