Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby's Day Out

On Saturday we went down to Tacoma for their Farmer's Market. It was SOOOO hot out, I literally felt like I was melting. Layla loves being outside and water fountains are her new favorite thing. Here's my Mom showing her the water.


After walking around outside in the blistering heat, we decided to head to the air conditioned mall for some shopping! They have this really cool play place there with a bunch of fun, soft toys. Layla loved it!! She kept making her stink face though... so silly.
And this is what the ride home looked like...

Hopefully this is something we'll see a lot of when we drive down to Rexburg!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

These new pictures made my day! Layla just makes me smile every time I see her cute face! I love her "stink face" picture :) It looks like you had a great day! I hope your trip back to Idaho goes safely and smoothly! I'll be thinking of you lots during those days! Lots of love sent your way!

Leah said...

that is so funny that she fell asleep with a spoon in her mouth! silly girl, good luck on your move and drive see you in September!