Friday, August 29, 2008

She's Walking!

She has finally decided to try walking for a change. She still prefers crawling, but like to occasionally show us that she CAN walk... only if she wants to though. She is so cute. She'll walk slowly from thing to thing and then look around at everyone, waiting for applause and praise. She'll be the one to start clapping first! This video is from a when she first started taking steps. Just ignore my goofy voice. I was excited, OK? (Oh, and I love her look at the end. It's as if she's thinking, "Big deal Mom... walking is a piece of cake.")


1 comment:

Kayla said...

I am so glad to hear you have all made it back safely! From looking at the pictures of your kitchen and entry way, all I can say is your house is GORGEOUS! Congrats to you and Tanner! I can't believe Layla is walking! How exciting!! Well, take care, and hopefully we'll see you all again sooner rather than later :) Lots of love sent your way!