Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thanks Kayla and Paul!

I was so excited today when Tanner came home with a package!! I love packages. They're so much fun, especially when you live far away from family and friends. Most of the time they're just for Layla, but SO fun for me too! My brother Paul and his girlfriend Kayla sent Layla a Valentine's Package with a new little heart onesie and a SUPER cute "Who Loves Baby" Book, filled with pictures of family. Thank you so much Kayla and Paul. We love and miss you guys a ton!
Here's Layla reading her new book.
"This shirt is SO cute! Just checkin it out :)"
"Let me take a closer look..."
"It's gotta pass the taste test!"
Layla and I hamming it up for the camera! Cute!

3 comments:

- said...

Look at that smile! how stinkin cute! she is just getting her own little personality! she looks familiar but I can't think of who-prbably Tanners eyes. I dont know I can't figure it out. she is just adorable!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Your little girl is so stinkin' cute! I can hardly stand it.

Unknown said...

Jessica i love the mommy daughter picture...Layla looks just like you in it!! hope you guys are going good