Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Funny Baby

Hahahahaha! If you look closely you can see her fat lip and gums pressed up against the glass. Love it. Oh... and I know my wrist/arm looks freaky freaky. Don't ask why.
Once again... look for the gigantic lip!

Her first truly uncomfortable sleeping position. Had to have it on camera.
"Hey Mom, give me that remote!"
"Ah, thanks. Let me change the channel."
"There aint nothin like kickin back, watching the tube, eating my favorite snack (my fingers!)"
"Except I hate it when I tip over!!"

OH my... Layla has such a silly/fun personality! I love getting to know her! She has such a sweet spirit, that just radiates whenever you're in the same room. We are truly blessed to have her!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. I have back problems and only usually am able to sit through the first hour of church and then I have to go home so I haven't been able to get to know anyone since we came back at the end of summer. (That was a long sentence!) It sucks, I miss getting to know people but thank goodness for blogs! As long as my friends are making friends with blogs I can 'meet' people in the ward!
It would be nice to get to actually meet at some point though!

Linzi said...

Don't you just love how entertaining having a baby can be? You can make them do the funniest stuff...

The Smith Family said...

She's getting so big! When she smiles she looks so much like Tanner!

- said...

She is such a cutie! love it! they are babies for such a short time. once they are 12 months they are like toddlers! its crazy. so sweet! love the pix!

Greg and Michelle said...

I love the pictures with her lip on the cup. She is just so darn cute! I hope you guys are doing well!

- said...

Hey Jess- you mean the background right? It took me a while and once I did it erased th whole right column! So make sure you have everyones address written down so you can re-enter the links. If you look at mine at the top theres a bar that say pyzam.com just click that and go to blog backgrounds. Then you pick the one you want, copy the code, go to your layout ( where you picked out the background you currently have, and there is a tab that says change html. theres a big empty box that you basically cut and paste that code you copied in. then click save. But some of them dont work, or didn't on mine. so it might take a couple try's. and it tells you on that website exactly how to do it. Make sure the box that you are trying to paste the code in is completly empty before you paste. Im sure I completly confused you! But at least you can go to that website! take care-Em