Friday, February 29, 2008

Model Baby

Sparkly Blue Eyes
Little Smirk

She has the SWEETEST face! I can't get over how pretty she is... but I guess that's part of my job. She is growing up so quickly. Right when I begin to feel comfortable with a stage she's going through, she'll wake up the next morning completely different. Her personality really has began to shine through though. She is very VERY curious and loves to go new places now. She wants to put her hands (and mouth) on everything she sees. She is beginning to warm up very nicely to people she doesn't know, although she still favors Tanner and I. If she doesn't get something she wants, she wont scream, but squeal. Not too loudly at first, but it slowly increases if she isn't getting whatever it is. She still has very girly noises, but still has a tendancy to spit quite often. It really is how she shows she likes you! She can sit up by herself now too!! It's very cute and from the looks she gives me, makes her feel a bit more grown up as well. :) Layla is slowly being introduced to the world of playdates. She hasn't been around other babies/kids very much, but seems to be very intrigued by them. She doesn't mind sharing too much, although I don't think she's old enough to really fight back if she wanted to. I just love how she just soaks in the world around her and how everything is so new and exciting. The other day we were playing on the stairs (safely!) and I crouched down to her level and realized how different everything looked! The stairs looked much more grand from her perspective! I can't wait to show her more!

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

She's so cute!!! It's so fun when they learn new things but they grow up way too fast!!! We miss you guys!

Kayla said...

Hey Jess!! And Tanner and Layla too!! So, I feel so dumb, I just realized that I now can leave comments on your blog too! I just read the one you left me, and was like wait a second, I can now leave her comments too! YAY! HAHA! Well, thank you for voting for Mango! Hopefully we'll win something! I just have to say, you have the MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY I have ever seen! But, you probably already knew that!!! Your Mom has told me how fun she is now days, and I just can't wait to see her again...and you and Tanner as well, of course :) April will be great, we'll have to all go do something fun! Hope all is well!!