Monday, February 11, 2008

Just Hanging Out

Caught in mid-sentence... more like mid-scream.
So serious
Wazzuppp!
I finally took one of her suckin the ol' thumb. So cute.
twinkle toes
Sorry if my new blog background is too bright or busy, I'm still working on it. I just got tired of the old black default one. We're all doing pretty good. Our good friends Luke and Haylee babysat Layla for the first time yesterday, while we went to the Rexburg Temple Dedication. The Dedication was wonderful, but Layla was not. I guess she screamed and cried non-stop for the first hour!! Poor baby! I felt really bad for our friends! They don't have any kids yet, so hopefully they'll still want some after dealing with Ms. Screamy. Even though it was sad, I did feel REALLY good seeing her again, and knowing that she missed me. Hopefully she'll improve with babysitters over time, or else we may never find one that sticks around!

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

I love your new blog background. It's very cute! It's crazy getting a babysitter for the first time. I was freaking out when we left to go on a date a few months back. The temple dedication was great but I think sitting there thinking about eternal families the whole time makes it harder to be away.

- said...

Hey Jess- I just saw your message on Taylor and Jeremys blog- WHen is Weston getting married and to who? Im so out of the loop! oh and cute pictures too! and these little babies is startint to make me want one. And then Berkley will wake up from her nap and I'll realize shes still kind of a baby. right?

Laura said...

I'm freaked out by your Blog roll. Almost all of your bloggy friends begin with 'J'! Crazy!