Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gotta do it!


I just saw that I was Tagged by Emily and now I feel compelled to fill this thing out... even though I just posted. Sorry guys.
10 years ago...
I was 11... hmm just moved to Sumner, was trying to grow the bangs out (gotta love the side clippies), and Taytum was my best friend and still is one of them! (who knew I'd marry her cousin!!).
5 things on my list to do today... (well tomorrow for me)
1. Get a membership at the school gym.
2. Make enchiladas for my neighbor who just had a baby!
3. Find the missing baby socks... I miss the green, purple, and yellow ones!!
4. Fix the shower curtain rings (okay, today I nearly died in the shower. I slipped on my numb foot and fell into the curtain. I grabbed hold for dear life and was able to steady myself enough, so I wouldn't fall. So now the metal rings are all deformed... maybe I'll just buy new ones.)
5. Make Layla laugh!!
What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...
Pay off all my medical bills and Tanner's schooling. Then buy a house. I think it'd be fun to find random people walking around town and surprise them with $100. Lots of poor college students here who would be very grateful!
3 of my bad habits...
1. Eating VERY late at night. Sometimes after Layla wakes up, I go downstairs and eat cookies.
2. BLOGGING way too much... I know that no one is as interested in my blog as I am.
3. Leaving my keys in the ignition... most of the time if I can't find them right away, I know right where to find them. SO bad of me! (by the way... my car is not worth stealing. It's currently stuck at the other end of the parking lot... just in case any of my neighbors are getting any ideas :)
5 places I have lived...
1. El Cajon, CA
2. La Mesa, CA
3. Federal Way, WA
4. Edgewood, WA
5. Rexburg, ID
5 jobs I have had...
1. McDonalds, gotta admit it. (gross, I know)
2. Sunset Chevrolet (receptionist) Most car salesmen are dirty rotten men!!
3. Fred Meyer (cashier)
4. Fish Tackle Shop (I can't believe I forgot the name of the company!! Paige, help me out!)
5. Mother to Layla... best job, by far!
5 things people don't know about me...
1. My eyes are different colors... one is dark mud brown, the other is light brown/hazel.
2. I have a completely numb left leg.
3. I eat peanut butter everyday... but only Adam's all Natural. I can't stand any other "FAKE" kind!! Sorry, that was harsh.
4. I only sleep with the sheet of my bed covering me, even in the winter. I just like the way it feels.
5. I am deathly afraid of owls. Go ahead, rub it in.
WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS...
Ten years, hmmm I'll be 31. Hopefully I'll be finished being pregnant... or at least close! Living in Washington, working on building our own house! DREAM ON!
I Tag Michelle, Paige, and Callie. (Don't feel obligated)

No comments: